Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Framework Folders metadata values are not propagated to subfolders and items (inherited) when dragging & dropping a folder structure containing one or more items using Desktop Integration Suite (DIS/WEI).
- Log on to the system using Desktop Integration Suite
- Create a new "TestPropagate" folder and set some metadata (e.g. "Test Propagation" in the comment field)
- Drag&Drop a text file into the TestPropagate folder
-> metadata is propagated correctly for the text file
- Drag&Drop an empty folder into the TestPropagate folder
-> metadata is propagated correctly on the empty folder
- Drag&drop a folder containing an item into the TestPropagate folder
-> metadata is not propagated on the folder or the items inside
This issue is specific to DIS: metadata is successfully propagated when the same drag&drop operations are performed using MS WebFolders
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms