Propagation Of Metadata In Framework Folders Displays An Empty Message Box
(Doc ID 1510420.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Metadata propagation fails in Framework Folders when
- one or more rules set derived values for content information fields
- the propagation affects both files and folders
When the propagation fails, an empty message box is displayed.
When propagation succeeds, the message box should read:
"Propagation have been successfully applied to the items."
- Create a new framework folder tree under the root location
- Check in a new content item into MyFolder
- Create a global rule that
- sets the Comments field "Info Only"
- makes the Comments field a derived field:
<$if #active.dSecurityGroup like "Public" $>
- Navigate to the MyFolder (Browse Content -> Folders -> MyFolder)
- Click Edit -> Propagate and check any content field to propagate -> Propagate
--> An empty message box is displayed
- Click Edit -> Propagate -> check "Propagate To Folders Only" -> Propagate
--> A message box displays "Propagation have been successfully applied to the items."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document