Rich Text Editor Adds Excessive <br> Tags
(Doc ID 1515443.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
<BR/> tags get duplicated when switching the Wiki Editor back and forth between the HTML View and Rich Text View in 188.8.131.52.4.
The extra <br/> tags are inserted as soon as the document contains <html> and <body> tags.
The same problem does not occur in 184.108.40.206.0.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to a page with a Document Manager taskflow
2. Browse to a folder in your Content Repository (UCM) where you can create a document
3. Create a new Wiki document
4. Save it
5. Open the new Wiki document
6. Edit it: type 1 (Shift-Enter) 2.
7. View HTML, observe the <br/> tags
8. View Rich Text, click in the editor
9. View HTML, observe extra <br/> tags have been added
10. Save the document, same thing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document