B2B 11g: SOA Signing of Message Fails - B2B-51924: Message Failed The Security Check
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle SOA Platform – B2B (Business to Business) - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Core B2B Platform
SOA Signing of B2B message fails - B2B-51924: Message failed the security check
Integrating Oracle Fusion B2B with a partner who uses IBM WBG.
Communication flows are as follows:
- Messages are signed (not encrypted) and sent over HTTPS in an async pattern.
To Partner (Successful)
- Messages are signed using self signed cert and accepted by the partner. Partner loaded self signed CA.
- Acknowledgement is sent from partner unsigned.
- Full translation is shown as complete in B2B Console
From Partner (FAILURE)
- Messages are signed using partner public signed cert but fails at B2B end with "B2B-51924: Message failed the security check".
- Public CA, intermediate cert and public cert has been loaded into the same keystore that WebLogic uses for SSL
- can see in logs "getAllCertsFromWallet:Loaded Certs 16" just before the error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms