B2B 11g: SOA Signing of Message Fails - B2B-51924: Message Failed The Security Check
(Doc ID 1517378.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle B2B 10g (Business to Business) - Version 10.1.2.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Core B2B Platform
SOA Signing of B2B message fails - B2B-51924: Message failed the security check
Integrating Oracle Fusion B2B with a partner who uses IBM WBG.
Communication flows are as follows:
- Messages are signed (not encrypted) and sent over HTTPS in an async pattern.
To Partner (Successful)
- Messages are signed using self signed cert and accepted by the partner. Partner loaded self signed CA.
- Acknowledgement is sent from partner unsigned.
- Full translation is shown as complete in B2B Console
From Partner (FAILURE)
- Messages are signed using partner public signed cert but fails at B2B end with "B2B-51924: Message failed the security check".
- Public CA, intermediate cert and public cert has been loaded into the same keystore that WebLogic uses for SSL
- can see in logs "getAllCertsFromWallet:Loaded Certs 16" just before the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document