Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
--- Details ---
Folders_g 2010_04_29 (build 11021) ($Rev: 87406 $)
Compatible with Build (7.3.0-)
In a 11gR1-22.214.171.124.0-idcprod1-111230T042541 (Build:126.96.36.199) environment , email with attachement are saved twice when saved from MS-Outlook through WebDAV.
--- Steps to Reproduce ---
1) Set config variable "EmailMetadataRenameFileIfMessageId=false" and restart UCM.
2) Enable Outlook Integration (optional)
3) Try to copy-paste/drag-n-drop emails from Outlook into DIS WEI
4) This works fine and filename is set to subject of the email.
5) Trying to perform "Save As" using a webfolder connection to UCM causes two copies to be save
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms