Setting EmailMetadataRenameFileIfMessageId=true Causes Double Checkin Of Msg Files
(Doc ID 1528308.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
--- Details ---
Folders_g 2010_04_29 (build 11021) ($Rev: 87406 $)
Compatible with Build (7.3.0-)
In a 11gR1-220.127.116.11.0-idcprod1-111230T042541 (Build:18.104.22.168) environment , email with attachement are saved twice when saved from MS-Outlook through WebDAV.
--- Steps to Reproduce ---
1) Set config variable "EmailMetadataRenameFileIfMessageId=false" and restart UCM.
2) Enable Outlook Integration (optional)
3) Try to copy-paste/drag-n-drop emails from Outlook into DIS WEI
4) This works fine and filename is set to subject of the email.
5) Trying to perform "Save As" using a webfolder connection to UCM causes two copies to be save
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document