Weblogic Console Shows em in State 'Prepared' or Admin Server Fails to Start After Applying a FMW Patch Set or Upgrading Weblogic Server
(Doc ID 1528769.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release Oracle11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control (FMWC) is not working after:
- patching a FMW Middleware Home to a later patch set.
- patching the Weblogic Server (WLS) used within a Middleware Home from, for example 10.3.5 to 10.3.6.
When started with a bespoke script the Admin Server starts but the Weblogic Server (WLS) Console shows the following applications are in state 'Prepared':
The FMW home was upgraded as follows:
- Patch WLS to the latest patch version compatible with the FMW patch set to be applied.
- Upgrade the FMW domain using the option from the Quickstart menu which can be launched at the end of the WLS
- (Optionally) Patch FMW 11g to a higher version.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document