Weblogic Console Shows em in State 'Prepared' or Admin Server Fails to Start After Applying a FMW Patch Set or Upgrading Weblogic Server
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control (FMWC) is not working after:
- patching a FMW Middleware Home to a later patch set.
- patching the Weblogic Server (WLS) used within a Middleware Home from, for example 10.3.5 to 10.3.6.
When started with a bespoke script the Admin Server starts but the Weblogic Server (WLS) Console shows the following applications are in state 'Prepared':
The FMW home was upgraded as follows:
- Patch WLS to the latest patch version compatible with the FMW patch set to be applied.
- Upgrade the FMW domain using the option from the Quickstart menu which can be launched at the end of the WLS
- (Optionally) Patch FMW 11g to a higher version.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms