How To Troubleshoot "No ftCacheStatus code found in memory stream"?
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 7.6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
See also <Note 1439103.1>.
1. How can I check my content server response to RSS for the existence of 'ftCacheStatus' string. What would happen if RSS is not able to get this string.
2. How can I check if there any filters that are filtering out HTML comments.
3. How can I check if the webserver/appserver zips the responses.
4. I have read <Note 1439103.1> and as per it, this could be due to connection errors between RSS and Content Server.
Does it mean that if the number of connections on Content Server is too high because of which it is not able to respond to new RSS requests then this error will appear.
5. How will this error impact the site?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms