Issue With OEG Web Service Filter - NO HANDLER SPECIFIED FOR OPERATION Message Interception Points ERROR WHEN USING ENCRYPTION IN REQUEST
(Doc ID 1531413.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle API Gateway - Version 18.104.22.168.1 to 11.1.2 [Release 11gR1 to 11gR2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Import wsdl in to OEG
- Edit the web service filter
- Clicking on web service filter that gets created under "Policies -->
- Click on Generated Policies -->
- Click on the relevant Policy (a policy with the WSDL service name will be created automatically) ->
- Double click to edit it -->
- On the pop up editor navigate to Message Interception Points tab"
Error seen here is
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document