Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle API Gateway - Version 22.214.171.124.1 to 11.1.2 [Release 11gR1 to 11gR2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Import wsdl in to OEG
- Edit the web service filter
- Clicking on web service filter that gets created under "Policies -->
- Click on Generated Policies -->
- Click on the relevant Policy (a policy with the WSDL service name will be created automatically) ->
- Double click to edit it -->
- On the pop up editor navigate to Message Interception Points tab"
Error seen here is
REQUEST TO SERVICE AND RESPONSE FROM SERVICE REFER TO THE SAME REQUEST ENVELOPE
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms