Issue With OEG Web Service Filter - NO HANDLER SPECIFIED FOR OPERATION Message Interception Points ERROR WHEN USING ENCRYPTION IN REQUEST
(Doc ID 1531413.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle API Gateway - Version 220.127.116.11.1 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11gR1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Import WSDL in to OEG
- Edit the web service filter
- Clicking on web service filter that gets created under "Policies -->
- Click on Generated Policies -->
- Click on the relevant Policy (a policy with the WSDL service name will be created automatically) ->
- Double click to edit it -->
- On the pop up editor navigate to Message Interception Points tab"
Error seen here is
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document