Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g has been configured for audit to RDBMS successfully.
However after some period of time auditing stops and the following error appears repeatedly in the OAM diagnostic log:
Patch 13436847 was applied, which fixes a bug with reformat of date for audit but the error still occurs.
A temporary solution is to delete the file OAM_DOMAIN_HOME/servers/oam_server/logs/auditlogs/OAM/audit.log, but the error still reoccurs after some time and auditing halts.
Steps to reproduce
1. Configure OAM 11g for audit to database (DB).
2. Verify audit to DB is working.
3. After some unknown period of time, notice that auditing has stopped.
4. Check the OAM logs, see ERROR ".... java.sql.SQLException: Year out of range."
5. Apply Patch 13436847 and clear/rename the OAM_DOMAIN_HOME/servers/oam_server/logs/auditlogs/OAM/audit.log file.
6. Auditing then continues for a while, but after a time halts again and the ERROR is seen in the OAM logs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms