Configuration Manager View-created Security Groups Cause: "Configuration Error: No roles are defined for the group (null)"
(Doc ID 1543741.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Configuration Manager Admin Applet allows you to create inconsistent records within WebCenter Content (WCC/UCM), which can cause confusion and potentially a misconfigured server. For example:
- In Configuration Manager, go to the Views tab.
- Select the SecurityGroups View.
- Select Edit Values. The pop-up will show you the list of Security Groups in the installation.
- Select Add, add a new value (ex. "NewSG"), and select OK.
- Select the menu option Apps and Select User Admin.
- In the User Admin applet, select Security->Permissions by Group.
- In the pop-up, notice that "NewSG" is in the list.
- Select on "NewSG" and the following error is presented:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document