ODI Variable Refresh Query That Incorporates a Reserved Word in the Select Query Returns a Different Result in ODI 10g Compared to ODI 11g when Schema is Sunopsis Memory Engine
(Doc ID 1550678.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Refresh Variable has been defined that incorporates a reserved word in the SQL SELECT query.
When this SELECT is executed in Oracle Data integrator (ODI) 10g compared to ODI 11g, the results differ.
Test case steps
- Create the table in HSQL database (which is used by the ODI Memory Engine technology):
- Insert into the table values retrieved from "Command on Source":
- Now refresh a Variable where the query retrieves the results from the table insert:
The results will differ in ODI 10g compared to ODI 11g:
- In ODI 10g, the query will return the value held in the table created earlier. In this case 'system' . The value from Technology Oracle as expected.
- In ODI 11g, the query will return the value 'SA' . The user of the Data Server MEMORY_ENGINE.
Environment upgraded from ODI 10g to ODI 11g.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Test case steps|