Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After formulating a search query in the Query Builder form, using a full text term condition and an OR operator in the search query, the search is performed but it is not possible to bring up the search for editing in the query form from the results page.
1) Navigate to the Search->Search Forms->Query Builder Form
2) Select a field and fill in values (ie Account Contains Audit)
3) Click on the plus to add another field
4) Change the operator to OR
5) Select a field and fill in values (ie Account Contains Board)
6) Add something in the full text box (ie document)
7) Perform a search
8) Click on the search form breadcrumb
9) Observe that the query in the Query Builder has changed incorrectly (the end is now <AND> (<ft
10) Observe the full text box is empty
11) If you perform the exact same test with everything the same EXCEPT you use the AND operator - everything populates correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms