Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying a patch, Navigation Menu Options added in a template are not highlighted when you hover over them.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Spaces:
2. Create a Space: pedro_top_nav (Public / Team Site)
3. Go to the 'Administration' link
4. Go to 'Resources' tab
5. Go to 'Structure' > 'Page Templates'
6. Create a 'Page Template' by clicking the 'Create' button
7. Give it a name: pedro_top_navigation_template and base it on the 'Top Navigation' template
8. Click on 'Edit' > 'Show' from the menu
9. Go to 'Structure' > 'Navigations'
10. Create a 'Navigation' by clicking the 'Create' button
11. Give it a name: pedro_top_navigation (do NOT base on anything)
12. Click on 'Edit' > 'Show' from the menu
13. Click on 'Edit' > 'Edit' from the menu
14. Add two folders (folder1 & folder2) at top level and in inside each of the folders add some Links - to Oracle (http:///www.oracle.com) and Google (http://www.google.com)
15. Go back to the 'Structure' > 'Page Templates'
16. Select the 'pedro_top_navigation_template'
17. Click on 'Edit' > 'Edit' from the menu
18. Click the 'Add Content' and in the grey region, drilldown to 'Template Development' > 'Navigations' > 'Navigation Menu'
19. Go to the Space: pedro_top_nav
20. Go to 'Action' > 'Manage' > 'All Settings'
21. Change the 'Page Template' from 'Side Navigation' to 'pedro_top_navigation_template'
22. Change the 'Navigation' from 'Spaces Navigation with Blogs/Wikis/Lists Submenus' to 'pedro_top_navigation'
23. View the Space Home page and you'll see that 'Folder 1' and 'Folder 2' are not highlighted, when you hover over them with the mouse. The other menu (which is default) works as expected.
Unpublished Bug 14322483 - MERGE REQUEST ON TOP OF 188.8.131.52.0 FOR BUGS 13655220 13996218
This issue started after applying this patch on 184.108.40.206.0 or any other bundled patch.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms