Navigation Options No Longer Highlighted When Hover Over
(Doc ID 1563800.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying a patch, Navigation Menu Options added in a template are not highlighted when you hover over them.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to WebCenter Portal:Spaces:
2. Create a Space called: Test_top_nav (Public / Team Site)
3. Go to the 'Administration' link
4. Go to 'Resources' tab
5. Go to 'Structure' > 'Page Templates'
6. Create a 'Page Template' by clicking the 'Create' button
7. Give it a name: Test_top_navigation_template and base it on the 'Top Navigation' template
8. Click on 'Edit' > 'Show' from the menu
9. Go to 'Structure' > 'Navigations'
10. Create a 'Navigation' by clicking the 'Create' button
11. Give it a name: Test_top_navigation (do NOT base on anything)
12. Click on 'Edit' > 'Show' from the menu
13. Click on 'Edit' > 'Edit' from the menu
14. Add two folders (folder1 & folder2) at top level and in inside each of the folders add some Links - For example Oracle (http:///www.oracle.com) and other links to other sites.
15. Go back to the 'Structure' > 'Page Templates'
16. Select the 'Test_top_navigation_template'
17. Click on 'Edit' > 'Edit' from the menu
18. Click the 'Add Content' and in the grey region, drilldown to 'Template Development' > 'Navigations' > 'Navigation Menu'
19. Go to the Space: Test_top_nav
20. Go to 'Action' > 'Manage' > 'All Settings'
21. Change the 'Page Template' from 'Side Navigation' to 'Test_top_navigation_template'
22. Change the 'Navigation' from 'Spaces Navigation with Blogs/Wikis/Lists Submenus' to 'Test_top_navigation'
23. View the Space Home page and you'll see that 'Folder 1' and 'Folder 2' are not highlighted, when you hover over them with the mouse. The other menu (which is default) works as expected.
Unpublished Bug 14322483 - MERGE REQUEST ON TOP OF 184.108.40.206.0 FOR BUGS 13655220 13996218
This issue started after applying this patch on 220.127.116.11.0 or any other bundled patch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Option A (Recommended)|
|Option B (If you are already on 18.104.22.168.x)|