The WebLogic Portal (WLP) XIP (Export/Import) Tool does not Export/Import the Description of Pages and Books
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Portal - Version 10.3.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In WebLogic Portal (WLP), the XIP (Export/Import) tool does not export/import the description of Pages and Books.
- Create a simple portal (sample.portal) and deploy in a WLP domain
- Create a streaming desktop out of the sample.portal file
- Create a Page (testPage) and a Book (testBook) under the 'Main Page Book' with a description
- Configure the XIP utility and export the sample portal, which exports the testPage and testBook too
- Observe the exported sample.portal file with the XIP tool and see that the testPage and testBook entries do not have a description element
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms