Java Error In DSCC Host After Registering Agent And Adding Server - javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException
(Doc ID 1583221.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Problem Description
The following issue is faced in DSCC console when we try to restart directory server instance.
Following are the sequences of events:
- Installing package into installation directory.
- Creating directory server instance.
- Starting instance.
- Creating suffixes
- Creating DSCC agent
- Adding DSCC agent to DSCC host
- Starting DSCC agent
- Adding Directory server instance to DSCC host
- Open DSCC console and select directory server for further configuration.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document