SOA 11g Enterprise Deployment: Configuring URLs for SOA Infrastructure and Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
(Doc ID 1583275.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We will configure the environment created in previous steps following the Enterprise Deployment Guide (EDG) for SOA 11g to use the related virtual server names defined for this environment. We have defined a virtual server name for internal access to the environment called soainternal.group2.oracle.com and one virtual server name for external access to the environment called hostname. We will now configure the environment or more specifically the SOA servers to use these virtual server names accordingly.
- Configuring SOA Infrastructure Properties
- Configuring Local Optimization
- <Note 1520552.1> - SOA 11g Health Check: Local Optimization Configuration.
- EDG environment installation is completed and verified.
- Web Tier, Load Balancer and Firewall configuration is completed and verified.
- The environment is configured to use external and internal virtual server names for access to Oracle Service Bus and SOA servers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Configure SOA Infrastructure URLs|