Radio Buttons or Check Boxes on WSRP Portlets Do not Behave Correctly When Consumed from WebCenter Portal using Internet Explorer Browser
(Doc ID 1592585.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.6 to 18.104.22.168.4 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Radio buttons or Check boxes do not behave properly when using a Back button from a WSRP Portlet to move between portlet screens.
If a value is selected on the Radio Buttons or Check Boxes and then move forward and back again using the Back button in the portlet, the value of the Radio Buttons or Check Boxes can no longer be changed.
This issue happens only when using Internet Explorer 8 or 9 (IE8 IE9).
Using Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer 10 it works fine.
adfportlet Line: 192
Expected to be able to change the Radio buttons or Check Boxes values when using the Back button in the portlet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps using Internet Explorer 8 or 9:
- Create a WSRP Portlet with some screens and navigation buttons to move Next or Back.
- Add some Radio Buttons or Check Boxes to some of the screens in the Portlet.
- Add some Next and Back buttons to move between screens in the Portlet.
- Run the Portlet and enter some values in the Radio Buttons or Check Boxes.
- Move to the next screen in the Portlet.
- Then move back using the Back button in the Portlet.
The value can no longer be changed for the Radio Buttons or Check Boxes.
Values will be reset to default or the value that was specified before moving to the next screen.
If the Radio Buttons or Check Boxes values were mandatory there will also be issues moving to the next screen in the Portlet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document