OAG Policy Studio Does Not Save Advanced SSL Options For HTTPS Interface
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle API Gateway - Version 11.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.1.2 version, OEG Policy Studio
After the "Advanced (SSL)" options are edited during the "Configure HTTPS Interface" and deployed the changes, the values are not saved.
If you go again to the Advanced (SSL) section all is as it was before the changes done.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Start Policy Studio
2. Select from the tree the next nodes: Listeners => Oracle API Gateway => OAuth 2.0 Services => Ports => Edit the "OAuth 2.0 Interface" HTTPS Interface
3. Select the "Advances (SSL)" tab and select the next options:
- "Do not use the SSLv1 protocol"
- "Do not use the SSLv2 protocol"
- "Do not use the TLSv1 protocol"
4. Deploy the changes to the Gateway
5. Close the Policy Studio
6. Start Policy Studio and go to the "Advances (SSL)" again and you will see these properties are as they were by default. The changes were not saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms