Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.1 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Event changes done in the Events Page or Events Task Flow are not propagated to other nodes in a Spaces cluster in High Availability(HA) setup.
Changes done to the Events Page or Events Task Flow are seen only from the same node where update went originally.
If you make an update to an event and the session goes to WC_Spaces1 then any requests going to WC_Spaces1 will see the change.
But any requests going to WC_Spaces2 will not see the change.
When accessing WebCenter Portal in HA setup you will see inconsistent information depending on what server you are being redirected.
Changes are displayed only after clicking on the refresh button of the event task flow.
Even navigating among portal pages, event is not refreshed.
Steps To reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Update the Event Title using the WebCenter Portal URL to Node1.
- Check the Event using the WebCenter Portal URL to Node2.
- Perform different actions and you will see the Event is not refreshed.
- Go to other tabs, pages, etc.
- Hover the mouse over the Event and using the Right-Click mouse menu edit the Event.
Note editing the event shows the original information (it doesn’t show the updated information)
- Click Refresh on the Events Task Flow.
This should update the event with the correct
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms