Error reported accessing customized WebCenter Portal with a BPM Process
(Doc ID 1607347.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BPM Process Space does not work after deploying a Webcenter with Custom Library
When accessing BPM Process Space, the following error is reported:
1. Extend WebCenter Portal w/ BPM Process Space as documented in Oracle® Fusion Middleware Installation Guide for Oracle WebCenter Portal which can be found at https://docs.oracle.com/en/middleware/ under the "Oracle WebCenter" section.
184.108.40.206 Extending a Domain to Enable Oracle BPM Process Spaces
2. Deploy WebCenter custom shared library using "WebCenter Portal Server Extension template" via JDeveloper
55.2 Developing Task Flows, Data Controls, and Managed Beans for WebCenter Portal
3. Access the Space, error is reported
- Go to Administration link to open WebCenter Portal administration pages.
- Under the Portals tab, select the Process WorkSpace
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document