External ID Sample CSSO Integration Failing When cs.enableSecureHeader=true
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setting cs.enableSecureHeader=true in futuretense.ini causes Sample CSSO with External ID to fail when logging in.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Integrate Sites 126.96.36.199.0 with the Customizable SSO sample provided with the 188.8.131.52.0 installation package.
- Instructions to integrate the CSSO Sample
- In order to use the External ID, make sure to perform the steps in "Mapping External User Identifiers to WebCenter Sites Credentials"
2. Access the login url for the integrated 184.108.40.206.0 Sites instance:
3. Enter a value for Domain and External User Id
4. Click the sign in button.
The following errors are seen in the logs:
application server log:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms