Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) 11g R2 PS2 released (184.108.40.206)
(Doc ID 1617757.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Unified Directory
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. OUD 11gR2PS2 new features
Some of the new features provided by this Patch Set:
- Simplified deployment and tuning with out of the box JVM tuning
- Additional security through Attribute Encryption
- Simplified administration with Oracle Directory Services Manager now managing replication between servers
- Enhanced monitoring for co-existence with ODSEE or transitions to OUD via Replication Gateway
- Increased performance especially when integrated with Oracle Identity products
2. Where to access to Oracle Unified Directory 11g R2 PS2 download and documentation
2.1 download OUD
This method applies to any Oracle product.
The correct way to retrieve any OUD versions is as follows:
- 1. Goto MOS support portal
- 2. select Patch & Updates
- 3. In the patch search window (top right panel), select Product or Family
- 4. Type Oracle Unified Directory as Product
- 5. Thus you will be offered the choice between all the existing versions of Oracle Unified Directory
select the one that you need to install
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document