Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On Suite Plus - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to authenticate to the Provisioning Gateway management web console
the following error occurs; 'The user is not authorized to access this service'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install II7 role on W2k8R2 server with pre-requisites mentioned in the following topic
2. Install ESSO-PG server v188.8.131.52
3. Set the required permissions for this PMSERVICE account on the LDS as described in
5. Set anonymous user login for both ESSO-PG console and webservices with a domain admin privileged account..
6. Set permissions for the anonymous user on LDS
7. Login to the PG-Console
8. Save the password of webservices service account and the LDS storage details... the console automatically logs off and redirected to login page
9. Try to login using the admin account that were used to set above configuration... but it fails with the above error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms