Welcome Page doesn't Render Anymore after 'Language Selector' taskflow has been Customized.
(Doc ID 1631054.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Welcome page doesn't render anymore after 'Language Selector' taskflow has been customized. It shows an error:
Internal Error (WCS#2014.04.14.10.10.56)
If the error persists, report the problem to your administrator.
The WC_Spaces.log shows:
.....Unrecognized XML element tag adfc-config found in meta object
.....javax.faces.FacesException: javax.servlet.ServletException: OracleJSP error:
javax.el.ELException: oracle.jbo.PersistenceException: JBO-26051:
Unrecognized XML element tag adfc-config found in meta object
How To Reproduce:
- Login to Spaces as admin user(e.g. weblogic).
- Go to Administration -> System Pages -> "Webcenter Portal Welcome Page" -> Customize.
- Select Structure mode , then select the Language area.
- A box around 'Language' should appears
This highlights the relevant area in the panel on the right.
- In the structure pane, find the 'sidebaritem:Organization-> panelgroupLayout: scroll region with the 'edit task flow' link and click it.
- Click on the "Edit Task Flow" link, and a popup will appear that looks like this:
Confirm Task Flow Edit
Are you sure you want to edit this task flow?
- Click on the Edit button.
- Scroll down to where it shows "panelWindow: Choose A Language".
- Right click on that component, then select Edit.
The "Internal error" message will appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document