Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the config.sh to extend a domain, existing datasources in the domain (any datasource created from a template) is not displayed on the JDBC data source page.
Only the datasources created directly from WLS console is displayed.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create domain ( lets say using WebCenter Content Templates). This will create data source like CSDS.
- Start Admin Server and Add database source from WLS Console e.g Add Generic datasource MYDS.
- Run config,sh to extend the domain.
- Select a template and continue.
- On the Data Source Page, the WebCenter Content data source (CSDS) is not listed. The only data source listed are the one created from WLS Console (MYDS).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms