Some DataSource From The Domain is Not Displayed on the Jdbc Datasource Screen When Extending a Domain using Config.sh (Configuration Wizard)
(Doc ID 1634177.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the config.sh to extend a domain, existing datasources in the domain (any datasource created from a template) are not displayed on the JDBC data source page.
Only the datasources created directly from WLS console are displayed.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create domain (using WebCenter Content Templates). This will create data source like CSDS.
- Start Admin Server and add database source from WLS Console e.g Add Generic datasource MYDS.
- Run config.sh to extend the domain.
- Select a template and continue.
- On the Data Source Page, the WebCenter Content data source (CSDS) is not listed. The only data source listed is the one created from WLS Console (MYDS).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document