Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle API Gateway - Version 11.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle API Gateway (OAG) 126.96.36.199.0, in the remote host configuration, the host name cannot be environmentalized, and the IP addresses in the Addresses and Load Balancing tab cannot be environmentalized:
Policy Studio: Menu Window -> Preferences -> Environmentalization, and select Allow environmentalization of fields, press OK.
Listeners -> Oracle API Gateway -> Add Remote Host
- Host alias: can be environmentalized
- Host name: can NOT be environmentalized
- uncheck Verify server's certificate matches request hostname: can be environmentalized
- Addresses and Load Balancing lab: can NOT be environmentalized
- Advanced fields tab: can be environmentalized
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms