Remote Host Configuration Can Not Be Environmentalized
(Doc ID 1637934.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle API Gateway - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11gR1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle API Gateway (OAG) 22.214.171.124.0, in the remote host configuration, the host name cannot be environmentalized, and the IP addresses in the Addresses and Load Balancing tab cannot be environmentalized:
Policy Studio: Menu Window -> Preferences -> Environmentalization, and select Allow environmentalization of fields, press OK.
Listeners -> Oracle API Gateway -> Add Remote Host
- Host alias: can be environmentalized
- Host name: can NOT be environmentalized
- uncheck Verify server's certificate matches request hostname: can be environmentalized
- Addresses and Load Balancing lab: can NOT be environmentalized
- Advanced fields tab: can be environmentalized
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document