Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version MLR12 , Content Server
Using Folders_g ACL fields are not changed to match new Folder when content is moved from one folder to another. This happens even though Force Folder Security on the destination Folder is set to true.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable ACL
2. Under Contribution Folder: create 2 folders: folder1 and folder2 (Security Group: Secure)
Inhibit Propagation: True
Force Folder Security: True
3. Change Folder2, to have user Access List
weblogic : all
4. Upload file1 into folder1:
5. Move file1 from folder1 to folder2
6. Check file1 under folder2, the User Access List is not there, even though the folder2 has the User Access List.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms