Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Internet Directory - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying patch 17082366 (Oct 2013 PSU for Database) and setting "ALLOWED_LOGON_VERSION=12" in the sqlnet.ora, OID fails to start
Steps to reproduce
- OID 184.108.40.206 with DB 220.127.116.11
- Set ALLOWED_LOGON_VERSION=12 in the DB Server's sqlnet.ora
- Apply patch 17082366 to the FMW home
- Start OID
No errors shown in oidmon.log
Error in oiddispd01-0000.log
1) Modified sqlnet.ora to add the following:
2) Applied patch 17082366 to the Fusion Middleware home.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms