SOA and Other Underlying Middleware Component Patch Requirements for 184.108.40.206.x , 220.127.116.11.x, 18.104.22.168.x and 22.214.171.124.x Versions Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)
(Doc ID 1641787.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2021
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This table contains the current supported SOA Bundle Patch (BP) along with the CPU and mandatory fixes for the other underlying components used in Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) versions 188.8.131.52.x, 184.108.40.206.x, 220.127.116.11.x and 18.104.22.168.x
NOTE:1494151.1 - Primary Note on Fusion Middleware Proactive Patching - Patch Set Updates (PSUs) and Bundle Patches (BPs)
NOTE: 2749094.1 - Critical Patch Update (CPU) Program Apr 2021 Patch Availability Document (PAD)
For instructions to check the version and patch inventories for these components, see Document 1593034.1.
- The above referenced CPU document may show a different oracle_common/ADF/JDeveloper SPU patch than what is shown in the table below. This is expected. For 11g OIM, custom ADF MLRs are created which contain the fixes from the SPU together with additional ADF fixes required for OIM.
- Prior to logging any new SOA related bug for OIM, the most current supported SOA BP must be applied.
- Failure to apply all of the SOA/BPM patches or any of the mandatory WLS or oracle_common home patches - will result in missing or incomplete fixes. These are known to cause cluster and SSL communication issues, ADF errors, errors in the OIM UI and issues using DMS, EM, the OIM Inbox, email notifications and OIM Certifications.
- If you have an issue which does not seem related to the mandatory patches, the failure to apply the mandatory patches can mask otherwise known issues due to resulting differences in error stack threads.
- Patches for the oracle_common and SOA/BPM homes which contain an "sa" or "sa_opatch" directory also need to be applied to the JDeveloper design time component used to develop SOA composites for OIM. Instructions to patch JDeveloper when applying the SOA BPs are included in the instruction documents below.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!