An Error Occurred While Executing the PL/SQL Associated With the Item
(Doc ID 1644085.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2022
Applies to:Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release FMW11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing the Portal page, the browser displays:
An error occurred while executing the PL/SQL associated with the item.
ORA-31204: DBMS_LDAP: PL/SQL - Invalid LDAP Session. (WWS-30558)
The preference path does not exist: Oracle.Portal.Items (WWC-51000)
Sample step to Reproduce:
- Upgrade source Portal from 10g to 11g.
- Create a new RAC Database.
- Create new schemas via RCU.
- Install a new target Portal against these schemas.
- Register with the current OID.
- Move Portal to target via transport sets.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document