Space Metrics Is Not Capturing/Matching Login Data When Login Using OAM
(Doc ID 1646246.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Analytics login data is not captured in ASFACT_WC_LOGINS_0 table in ACTIVITIES Schema when login using OAM.
How to Reproduce:
The following scenarios show where Analytics login data is captured in one case and not in other.
- When accessing portal, it redirects to the landing the page.
- Landing page shows the login link and clicking on the login link,it shows the OAM login page.
- After login to WebCenter Portal, user is able to see the login data is captured in ASFACT_WC_LOGINS_0 table in ACTIVITIES Schema.
- If customer tries to access portal using url http://hostname:port/webcenter.
- It redirects to OAM login page.
- After login to WebCenter Portal, user is NOT able to see the login data is captured in ASFACT_WC_LOGINS_0 table in ACTIVITIES Schema.
Another symtom is:
Login data in the Analytics task flows does not show the correct values.
The successful user logins to WebCenter Portal do not show up in the task flows.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document