Incorrect Redirect After Navigating a Consumed WLP Remote Beehive Portlet in WebCenter Portal
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.2 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Redirect is accuring after navigating a consumed WLP(WebLogic Portal) Remote Beehive Portlet in WebCenter Portal(WCP) framework app and in WebCenter Spaces.
WebCenter Portal should render the remote portlet rather than redirecting to the producer's URL.
How To Reproduce:
- Create a simple WLP domain and using the embedded LDAP.
- Change the wsrp-producer-config.xmlby adding the following at the end of the file:
- Test the producer portlet and confirm the navigational behavior is correct.
- Create a WebCenter Portal Framework application.
- Create a WSRP Producer connection:
Token Profile: no
- Open the Home.jspx and add the BeehiveSample portlet to the panel.
- Deploy the application to the IntegratedServer.
- Access the Home page and rendering the Home, it is redirected to the producer URL
Redirected to: http://producerhost:producerport:7001/SupportSampleWAR/sampleBeehive/SampleBeehive1.jsp
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms