General Questions Concerning ODI 12c and 11g J2EE Agent Performance Auditing and Tuning
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Is there any document which mentions how many CPUs/CPU Threads are required for an Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c and 11g J2EE Agent running in WebLogic Server?
- How do we set the maximum number of allowed Sessions for an ODI 12c and 11g J2EE Agent?
- Does the ODI 12c and 11g J2EE Agent create one thread per each session? If yes, please provide details on how to monitor/control.
- Will there be any improvement seen if deploy two slave Agents for load balancing?
- Will there be any improvements/advantages w.r.t to load balancing, if we deploy multiple J2EE Master/Slave Agents on a single WLS node?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms