OPA Portlet Fails To Submit For The Second Time
(Doc ID 1678755.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OPA portlet cannot be saved (submitted) when the link that opens the page with the portlet is pressed second time after receiving the response from the first submit..
The problem only occurs when running the portlet in iFrame.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Add an OPA Inteview portlet to the page
2. Make sure the navigation calls the page where the portlet is added
3. Run the Portal
4. Click on the Page with the OPA portlet on it in the navigation
5. Edit the Interview and submit the page
At this point the portlet shows a summary view
6. Click on the same page link again
Notice that instead of changing to the update mode it again shows the summary view
7. Click on the same page link once more
It now changes to the update mode
8. Try to submit the new changes
Notice that nothing happens when clicking on the submit button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document