WebCenter Content (WCC) Profile rule does not Populate Framework Folder on Content Checkin when Using a Derived Value
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WCC Profile Rule Does not populate Framework Folder on Content Checkin when attempting to set a Derived Field value for the Folders field(fParentGUID) value using a Global rule on checkin. If you set the Default Field value for the Folders field(fParentGUID) value using a Global rule on checkin, it works correctly.
The Checkin fails with the following error when no value is entered into the Folder field on checkin:
Steps to replicate issue:
- Install WCC 184.108.40.206.0 MLR4 environment
- Enable FrameWorkFolders
- Create a new folder and find the GUID value of new folder
- Create a new rule and make it global by checking "Is global rule with priority" on general tab.
- On the Fields tab, select the Folder field (fParentGUID) and click Edit
- Click the "Is derived field" checkbox and select Edit
- Add a new condition and select OK
- Enter in new folder GUID value in the bottom "Value" line and click OK three times.
- Publish the Schema
- Try to checkin a new file.
Do not enter any value in the Folder field and receive the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms