Creating A Browser Bookmark To A Content Link Does not Redirect To The Correct Page
(Doc ID 1903197.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a content link pointing to a browser bookmark, then use that bookmark, the page generates a "Resource not found: """ or redirects to a different page.
Steps To Reproduce.
- Create a new portal
- Add the Links Portlet to the home page. Save the changes and go back and view the portal with the "Links" portlet in it.
- Click "Add Link" button and select "Content Link"
- Select a "jpg" image from the content. (You may need to upload an image).
- Click Ok
- Click on the new content link and save this page as a bookmark in the browser not in WebCenter.
- Logout and close the browser
- Reopen the browser and click on the bookmark.
- Login as the same user.
- Get the error - Resource not found: ""
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|