Folio Insert With Checkin Not Functioning
(Doc ID 1910874.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When building a Folio and trying to do an insert with Checkin, the item appears in the folio on first save.
It does not appear in the list of items or in the folio once it has been closed and reopened, but it is in the xcsr file.
Steps to reproduce
1. Apply patch 18423641 on 220.127.116.11 environment and restart server.
2. In Edit Folio screen, right click on the "Folio Root" and select "Insert Item by CheckIn"
3. Then, follow the screen to checkin an iitem (e.g TEST001), and click the "Add Item to Folio" in the "Check-In Confirmation" screen.
4. After that, you should see the item "TEST001" in the Edit Folio screen.
5. Then, select "Save Changes" in the "Actions" menu.
6. Then, search the Folio from the "Search" button and open the Folio again.
7. In the Edit Folio screen, the "TEST001" is dimmed and it show "TEST001 (Empty)"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!