Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When building a Folio and trying to do an insert with Checkin, the item appears in the folio on first save.
It does not appear in the list of items or in the folio once it has been closed and reopened, but it is in the xcsr file.
Steps to reproduce
1. Apply patch 18423641 on 22.214.171.124 environment and restart server.
2. In Edit Folio screen, right click on the "Folio Root" and select "Insert Item by CheckIn"
3. Then, follow the screen to checkin an iitem (e.g TEST001), and click the "Add Item to Folio" in the "Check-In Confirmation" screen.
4. After that, you should see the item "TEST001" in the Edit Folio screen.
5. Then, select "Save Changes" in the "Actions" menu.
6. Then, search the Folio from the "Search" button and open the Folio again.
7. In the Edit Folio screen, the "TEST001" is dimmed and it show "TEST001 (Empty)"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms