OAM 11g R2 Integrated With RSA Login Error Messages Not Displayed
(Doc ID 1912551.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OAM 11g R2 integrated with RSA login Error messages not displayed
- Issue reproduces in both OAM 11g R2 (126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.0).
- Issue reproduces with ECC and DCC.
- The login page does not display the RSA error messages.
- No error messages in the OAM diagnostics logs.
- The rsa_api.log displays the 'User x access is denied'
- The OAM error mode is configured to internal
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Open a new browser session and enter the protected resource URL
2. Redirects to a login page
3. Enter Username and password (Were password is incorrect)
This does not return any error, just the same login screen as seen in step 2
The expection is that the login page would show an error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!