WLS Console Install Application Assistant Ignores Deployment Plan - Uploads App Twice, Reports Success and "no deployment plan specified"
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.2 to 188.8.131.52.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WLS Console's Install Application Assistant Ignores Deployment Plan -
How to Reproduce:
1. Click on Deployments and then "Install".
2. Instead of using the directories shown, click the "upload your file(s)" link in the paragraph.
3. Using uploaded files, the following are selected:
Deployment Archive: .war
Upload a Deployment PLan (optional):
Deployment Plan Archive: plan.xml
4. On the next screens, it shows it is successfully installed but instead of showing the uploaded .war and plan.xml, it shows the .war TWICE:
Message icon - Success The file .war has been uploaded successfully
Message icon - Success The file benefits2.war has been uploaded successfully
5. When selecting the installed application, and then the overview tab, it shows "no deployment plan specified".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms