Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle TopLink - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Web Service is generated with JDeveloper (Studio Edition Version 184.108.40.206.0) .
It is generated using Toplink Database Web Service Provider generation using JDeveloper with the following steps :
1. Create A PL/SQL function (get_rec) under a Database Server schema as the following :
2. In JDeveloper 12.1.2 , create Custom Application (File / Applications) with default values
3. Under Project / Business Tier/ WebServices / Toplink DB Web Service Provider
Choose Generate PL/Sql web service provider and click Next
4. Select DB connection (related to the schema where the get_rec function has been created) and accept the defaults and click Next
5. Select the program unit "get_rec" and Finish
This will generate a WebService application.
After deploying this WebService application into WebLogic server (12.1.2 or 10.3.6 ), the problem is that no response is obtained when invoking this generated WebService.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms