Why Does the TaskFlows Move to First Region After Page Layout is Changed From Three Column to Two Column Layout ?
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Editing a Page and changing the page layout from 3 column to 2 column, if the middle column is blank all taskflows move the the first column and the second column is blank.
The issue can be demostrated with the following steps:
1. Create a page with three column layout.
2. Add 2 taskflows on the left region and 2 on the right region. Leave the middle region blank.
3. Save the page.
4. Edit the page.
5. Click on the "Change Layout" button on page
6. Select two columns option from popup.
7. After setting to two column layout, all the taskflows are in left region only.
Why does this happen ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms