Why Does the TaskFlows Move to First Region After Page Layout is Changed From Three Column to Two Column Layout ?
(Doc ID 1927530.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Editing a Page and changing the page layout from 3 column to 2 column, if the middle column is blank all taskflows move the the first column and the second column is blank.
The issue can be demostrated with the following steps:
1. Create a page with three column layout.
2. Add 2 taskflows on the left region and 2 on the right region. Leave the middle region blank.
3. Save the page.
4. Edit the page.
5. Click on the "Change Layout" button on page
6. Select two columns option from popup.
7. After setting to two column layout, all the taskflows are in left region only.
Why does this happen ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document