Unable To Display Notification Task Details From BPM Workspace After Upgrade To Oracle Fusion Applications Release 8. Browser Reports "This page can't be displayed, make sure the web address is correct"
(Doc ID 1927899.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rel8 Upgrade: Issues with PO Approval EMail
Reviewing a human task email notification in your email application (Thunderbird, Outlook, etc), you are invited to Approve or Reject the task with the following update;
Access this task in the Workspace Application or take direct action using the links in this email:
Action: Aprove | Reject
If you click on the link for 'Workspace Application' you are take to the login page.
Enter your username / password and you are presented with the Business Process Workspace.
Here you can see the list of tasks in the 'My Tasks' view.
- notice that the url in the browser is http://hostA.domain.com/bpm/workspace
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on link for Workspace Application in the email notification
2. login to the Workspace application and click on the task in question
- note that the url is http://hostA.domain.com/bpm/workspace/..
3. observe the popout window and the error 'This page can't be displayed, make sure the web address is correct'.
- note that the url for the task details is now http://hostB.domain.com/bpm/workspace/..
4. if you change the popout window to http://hostA.domain.com/bpm/workspace/.. the details will display.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document