Changing the Script on a WFR Recognition Job Clears Settings on the Document Profile Tab
Last updated on MAY 05, 2015
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Enterprise Capture - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the script on a Recognition Processor job, it will clear the configured settings on the "Document Profile" tab.
1) Import the workspace provided in this bug.
2) Edit the Recognition Processor job's "Document Profile" tab. Set the document profile for Attachment to value "ATTACHMENT" and set the document profile for Invoice to "INVOICE".
3) Submit the changes.
4) Edit the job again to ensure the settings were saved. Cancel after confirmed.
5) Edit the job again and only modify the value of the script defined on the "General" tab of the job. Either assign the script or set to none. You must immediately click the "Submit" button to save the changes without visiting any other tabs of the job.
6) Edit the job again and check the "Document Profile" tab. The values configured in step #2 are cleared.
This occurs if you change any setting, like changing a barcode on the "Bar Code Recogniton" tab.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms