Can Not Connect With Remote Server Via FTPS Protocol Using Oracle Enterprise Gateway
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle API Gateway - Version 126.96.36.199.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the FTP poller in FTPS mode in Oracle Enterprise Gateway, no files are downloaded.
In the trace log file (DATA level) and the following is shown in the logs:
Steps to reprocess:
1) Add FTP scanner with the following settings:
- FTPS protocol
- Passive transfer mode
- ASCI or Binary (none works)
- SSL Protocol: 'SSL' ('TLS' didn't work as well) and 'Explicit'
- choose trusted certificate for your FTPS server
2) Attach whather policy to the scanner.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms