Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Directory - Version 10.1.2 to 10.1.4.3 [Release 10gR2 to 10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Internet Directory (OID) 10g 10.1.4.3 with Delegated Administrative Servces (DAS or OIDDAS) integrated.
Two separate environments with same data, i.e., Prod and Dev, experiencing the same issue below. This affects only a couple of the larger groups. Other groups continue to work and behave correctly in OIDDAS.
Error! in OIDDAS when trying to modify larger groups (i.e., ~5500 members), such as when adding a new member:
- The "Group Visibility" parameter is "Unavailable".
- In Edit mode, there are no "Remove" options.
- "(No Member)" is indicated in the "Members" section, however there are thousands of members associated with the group.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to OIDDAS (http://myoidhost.mycompany.com:7777/oiddas/)
- Click on the "Groups" tab
- Search for the problem group name
- Click "Manage"
- Note the Basic Information properties - Group Visibility is 'Unavailable'
- Click "Edit"
- Note that there are no options to "Add Group" or "Remove Group"
- In the 'Members' section, click "Add User"
- Search for user
- Select the user in the result set
- Click "Submit"
- Note the "Error!" error returned
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms