WSMERROR-00015: Failed To Read The Oracle WSM Data Source When using the Upgrade Tool
(Doc ID 1955907.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Web Services Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upgrade Weblogic and SOA from 11g to 12c, when the 11g instance uses a mds-owsm datasource that is configured to be a multi data source, the upgrade assistant is failing with the following error:
Summary of the steps performed:
1. RCU upgrade to 12c completed successfully.
2. The upgrade assistant (UA) for the schema completed without issue.
3. The reconfiguration of the Domain (reconfig) completes successfully.
4. Apply patch 19865550 to prevent "AN UNSUPPORTED MULTIDATASOURCE" message.
5. Run the Upgrade Assistant (UA) for WLS components. During the upgrade, the error is reported.
NOTE: The above discussion concerns the upgrade from 11g to 12c. The problem can happen when an upgrade is implemented from 11g to 12.1.3 or 12.2.1. It can also happen on an upgrade from 12.1.3 to 12.2.1 as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document