"Update with Checkin" is not Updating the Folder_g Folder Metadata (except Title) for Metadata Only Content
(Doc ID 1960168.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Update with Checkin" is not updating Folder_g folder metadata(except Title) for meta-data only content. No error messages are displayed and none were found in the log or trace files. In the trace files, the original metadata values still appeared in the UPDATE_DOCINFO_BYFORM service call.
Steps to reproduce issue
1) Set AllowPrimaryMetaFile=true in the config.cfg
2) Restart the content server.
3) Checkin a new document with the "Metadata only" check box checked and a folder specified.
4) Go to the DOC_INFO page for the new item
5) Select Content Actions -> Update with Check-in
6) On the update screen select "Metadata only" again and change the folder.
7) Click Submit Update.
Experienced issue after applying bundle patch 6 for 188.8.131.52 (patch 18836021)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document