Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2015
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.6 to 18.104.22.168
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The problem occurs in the following condition:
- Use a versioning application, v1 and v2, for a test application and two managed servers.
- Set clustering for these two managed servers.
- Deploy the v1 application to the cluster and then access each server to start HTTP sessions.
- Deploy the new version of the application, v2, to the cluster.
- Restart the managed servers and then access to the application.
When this problem occurs, the application returns HTTP status 404.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms