Changing The Page Template Is Not Reflect At Runtime
(Doc ID 1991456.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.5 to 22.214.171.124.5 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Page Template change of a portal does not reflect at runtime after the portal was upgraded from 126.96.36.199.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Open Administration->Portals.
- Select the Portal upgraded from previous Portal version 188.8.131.52.
- Click on the "Administer" Link > Settings.
- Change the Page Template and click View Portal.
Notice that it is still using the old page template.
- Select the Portal again and click Edit Portal.
- Save without changing anything.
- Now, click View Portal and it is using the new template
The issue only happens with the Portals upgraded or using importMetadata command.
The problem does not occur if working with a new portal, not upgraded neither imported.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document