Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps2 (OAM18.104.22.168.0) Federation - How to Clear Federation Session Upon OAM Logout at Identity Provider (IdP) End
- OAM is acting as Service Provider (SP) and other party acting as IdP.
- The Federation login is working fine
- When the Federated user logs out from the IdP portal, it clears only application cookies and leaves behind the OAM/OIF session cookies.
- If another user attempts authentication in the same browser session, that user gets the system error because the user returned by new session is different than the existing user in OAM/OIF session.
- Tried calling the OAM logout URL directly (/oam/server/logout), but it only removes OAM_ID cookie and OAMAuthn cookies.
How could you remove OAM_JSESSIONID and ORA_OSFS_SESSION cookies from user's browser which were created as part of SAML federation session?
In other words, is there a way or or WLST command to achieve SAML single logout or global logout for a federated user?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms